Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Magical May!!

The school term ended 29 April and the following week, I met up with my best friend, Susan from New York. We have been friends since childhood and she was supportive and encouraged me the whole way on this journey through the Peace Corps. We traveled all over Namibia and I was treated like a queen! We covered a lot of territory in 2 weeks: Etosha National Reserve, Opuwo and the Himba tribes, the Skeleton Coast, Swakopmund, Sossusvlei, a quick visit to my site, Gibeon, then up to Windhoek for the farewell. Whew!! The weather was great the entire time and we had no problems.

I have selected a few photos to highlight the trip. I think the pictures speak for themselves!
I want to thank Susan again for such a great trip and being the best traveling companion ever!! 























1 comment: